cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Pictures on my S20 ultra are blurry and have been blurry from the start

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Pictures were way better on my Note 9. Idk if it's fixable with an update but there is a good chance i wont trust pictures at least on any future samsung device if this doesnt change. For the most part ive been happy with the phone but i cant have bad photos. Phone is on the latest update 5-29-20

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Pictures on my S20 ultra are blurry and have been blurry from the start

JUMP TO SOLUTION

it's because they're out of focus...

The Ultra's large sensor gives it a very very narrow field of focus, so shots tend to look blurry. Some are saying a new update is mitigating some of this, but only so much you can do when the problem is hardware.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

it's because they're out of focus...

The Ultra's large sensor gives it a very very narrow field of focus, so shots tend to look blurry. Some are saying a new update is mitigating some of this, but only so much you can do when the problem is hardware.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Seems like i paid alot more for nothing then smh. I would of been happier with the older camera. What bothers me is how it happens more often then not but i do take more pictures up close

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

yeah, seemed cool but I wanted to see the reviews before I went out and spent that much on a phone. Examples always show close up subjects with most of them blurred out with natural bokeh. Don't know what got into Samsung's head for these phones.