JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Update option won't work

(Topic created: 12-18-2023 09:46 PM)
MysteriousMouse
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could possibly help me out on this frequent issue I've been having! I'm not sure why but my phone won't let me update even though I have the software update notification. I've tried to restart it, use apps to try to force the update, and I've thought about factory resetting my phone overall because of this reoccurring issue. Another issue is that, for some reason, I can't install APKs. I've tried to force stop and clear my cache but everytime I use it, it'll end up just giving me the "Package installer is stopping" notification. I'm 100% sure I've put every permission on package installer and the APKs go with my phone, neither are they corrupt. I even have developer mode on, just in case. I really need assistance on this, I've tried everything to fix this issue for a couple months now and it won't work.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
PACritic
Comet
Options
Galaxy S20
Use smartswitch and a computer to upgrade once and it will work normal after that.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
PACritic
Comet
Options
Galaxy S20
Use smartswitch and a computer to upgrade once and it will work normal after that.
0 Likes