Original topic:

Best chargers for S21 Ultra 5G?

(Topic created: 09-09-2021 12:07 AM)
CharlotteF
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

Hi! I'm new here. ðŸ™‚

I just ordered the Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G. I am aware it does not ship with a charger, so I thought I'd ask which chargers are compatible. This happens to be my first smartphone (don't ask why I took so long to join the rest of the world, heh), so I don't have any spare compatible chargers on hand.

Thank you very much for your advice!

0 Likes
8 Replies
legrand
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I believe type C
0 Likes
Je655
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S21
Fast Charge Travel Charger with USB-A to USB-C cable included, Black (15 watt)
https://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/mobile-accessories/phones/fast-charge-travel-charger-with-usb-c-ca...

Just the charging brick for a type-c to type-c cable. I dont see any type-c to type-c cables available on Samsung's website. (25 watt)

https://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/mobile-accessories/phones/25w-travel-adapter-white-ep-ta800nwegus/
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S21
EP-TA20JBEUGUS
0 Likes
CharlotteF
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

What do you all make of the AUKEY Minima 20W charger? Before I joined Samsung's community forum I recently asked AUKEY's customer support if it's compatible with my new phone, and apparently it is.

I have a while before my purchase arrives so I figured I'd look at all the options available.

Thank you again!

0 Likes
Solution
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

Agree with @Je655 , I have 2 of these, use one for fast wireless charging and the other for Super Fast wired charging

25W Travel Adapter, White Mobile Accessories - EP-TA800NWEGUS | Samsung US

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor
CharlotteF
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

I did some more investigation and found out that AUKEY was delisted from Amazon for fake reviews . . . I don't want to support a company that engages in such practices, so I'll just stick with a charger from Samsung. I was all set to buy the AUKEY Minima because I liked its size, but I'm glad I triple-checked first.

Thank you all again.

0 Likes
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

@CharlotteF There are also a lot of counterfeit Samsung products on Amazon.  I would and did buy from Samsung.

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor
CharlotteF
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

No worries! I just bought the charger directly from Samsung.

0 Likes