JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Can't connect to device issue??

(Topic created: 07-12-2022 09:13 AM)
DJDoubleU
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S21

I get this exact same popup every few minutes. Anyone know what the heck? It's happened a few times just typing this out 🙄

Any advise would be amazing, I've tried everything I can think of 🤦

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21
Things to try.
1. Hold the power button and Volume down until device resets.
2. Boot to Safe Mode by long press on the power off icon when it appears, then tap the Safe Mode icon to enter Safe Mode. Reboot to exit. If the issue goes away during Safe Mode, then it is being caused by one of your added apps.
** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor

View solution in context

8 Replies
SUPERSOLDIER111
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
That is a serial number for a wifi motem, see if your wifi carrier can take a look at it, or just turnoff wifi and use mobile data
Octocat
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I did the bubble jeeps coming up
0 Likes
Octocat
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Keeps
0 Likes
DJDoubleU
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S21
Turning off wifi did slow it down but it still pops up 😔
Octocat
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I have no idea but please tell me how to get rid of it...it's driving me crazy and takes a long time to go away...and bl8cks my keypad and keeps me from continuing to text...mine doesn't say that it's just the bubble and what ever I text it's in that bubble or what ever it says? Please help?
0 Likes
DJDoubleU
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S21
Same MAC address or different?
0 Likes
Octocat
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Mine doesn't say that
0 Likes
Solution
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21
Things to try.
1. Hold the power button and Volume down until device resets.
2. Boot to Safe Mode by long press on the power off icon when it appears, then tap the Safe Mode icon to enter Safe Mode. Reboot to exit. If the issue goes away during Safe Mode, then it is being caused by one of your added apps.
** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor