JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Can't set custom ringtones on S21 Ultra

(Topic created: 03-17-2021 06:03 AM)
SunsetLover
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
I've tried everything I could find on the internet about this and nothing works. 
Solution
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S21
Here's another view, showing

clipboard_image_1615987990390_1615987990390.jpg

SunsetLover
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
I've gone back over the steps and still can't do it. I've had nothing but problems with this phone, so I think it must be a lemon. Thank you for trying to help me though!
0 Likes
Ellin
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S21
if think of anything I'll let you know, good luck, maybe try to go to a carrier store or if you lived near one, a samsung store it may just be something in your settings and permissions. where do you live?
0 Likes
SunsetLover
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
I live on Cape Cod and am with Visible. There's nothing out here. Thanks!
0 Likes
Ellin
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S21
ugh, I've never heard of visible, I'm on long island and live very close to a samsung store and their wonderful for customer support, sorry I couldn't be of more help
0 Likes
SunsetLover
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
Thank you for trying!!
0 Likes
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S21
I can show different ways to see a contact's ringtone ... that's at their overview screen ... it's also listed in the contact's "details" screen.

So, use the Gallery app to locate an image to paste ...
Select an image
Tap three dot menu at lower right
Tap on Copy to Clipboard
Then switch back to Members app
As you're typing your reply, long press in the text typing box and select Paste.
You can also long press, then select Clipboard ... a "list" of the content of your Clipboard is shown ... choose what you want to paste (text, photos, etc) ... if you're pasting text, be sure the cursor is where you want the pasted text
0 Likes
Ellin
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S21
that sounds very complicated but I will give it a try, I've never copied and pasted and have never used clip board
0 Likes
Ellin
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S21
I've got them here trying to post

clipboard_image_1615990102559.jpg

clipboard_image_1615990148670.jpg

0 Likes
Ellin
Red Giant
Options