Original topic:

Direct printing

(Topic created: a month ago)
userVK4aQItuWz
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
Need to get a new printer and would like to print directly from s21 to printer. Do not have a network at the shop. HP office jet 8015e never reliably connected.

Looking for options.

0 Likes
5 Replies
userVK4aQItuWz
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
Helpful but I'm more looking for an " I have X and it works perfectly." Answer.
I probably was able to print 10-12 documents over a years time, before something changed. Took about 1-2 hrs of trying to print one day followed by another 1.5hr on tech before support became irrelevant.
0 Likes
BruZZi
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S21

My printer broke. Once I get a replacement, I can play with it and report back to this thread. But it might take several days.

20240918_143823.jpg

userVK4aQItuWz
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
Thanks, let me know. I know the HP took a while and a call to support to get sorted. There were some steps and a waiting period for things to connect each time to get it printing.
Cannon had good reviews, so I had one delivered, but tech just said it is not possible without a network.

I need to print documents off my phone a few times a year at my shop. 1-2 pages, not novels.
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S21
Just look for a model that says it supports direct print. I've always favored HP printers. They are very popular in settings such as hotel business centers and cruise ship internet lounges - anywhere where members of the public would be allowed to print something without having to be granted access to the network. Might want to get one that has BT, but HP printers have their own wifi connection.
0 Likes