JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How do I find the IP address for my Epson printer to set up print commands on my phone?

(Topic created: 05-02-2023 04:39 PM)
Dobeluvr
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S21

How do I find the IP address for my Epson printer so I can set it up to accept print commands from my Android?

As always thank you.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
JBTechfanatic
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S21
Your printer will show its ip address on the from screen when you do a wifi direct print. To set you printer up download the Epson plug In and set it as your primary printer in your phone and disable the Samsung one

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 Replies
Solution
JBTechfanatic
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S21
Your printer will show its ip address on the from screen when you do a wifi direct print. To set you printer up download the Epson plug In and set it as your primary printer in your phone and disable the Samsung one
0 Likes
Dobeluvr
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S21
Thank you!
0 Likes
LongHiker
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

@Dobeluvr You may want to check the Epson site. You would have a much better chance to find the relevant information. 

bill-e
Cosmic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21
Plenty of apps in the Play Store. Try Epson IPrimt
** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 6 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch7Ultra(VZW),Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor, NEO 55" QN90D TV, Buds Pro
0 Likes
userR5BiwDfqYp
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

Hi Bill - I did get things working & already marked response SOLVED but will still try IPrint. Nice to have options.

0 Likes