Original topic:

Feature Request: For Goodlock Lockstar to be able to have images and gifs like the old AOD had

(Topic created: Monday)
JCS81
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21

with the new update forcing most people to go to goodlock for custimazation options; do we give feature requests here or do we just leave a review and hope it is seen on the app review thing?

would like to see lockstar be able to have images and gifs like the old always on display had.
5 Replies
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21
It would be best to leave reviews on the app store so you know they see it

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S21
Leaving a review on a goodlock module in the galaxy store is a very good way to get feedback as the goodlock team is surprisingly responsive. I have seen them add or alter features multiple times in direct response to reviews being left in the galaxy store.
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

@JCS81 Another method is to use the Samsung Members app -> Support -> Error reports. Although it might not be an error, it will get to the dev team and reviewed. 

Rayzer
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21
@LongHiker I tried that once. I received a response that I didn't include my system log and to please resubmit my error.
EDIT: so you might want to include it if you go that route.
0 Likes
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

@Rayzer Yes, always a good idea to allow it to grab the system log. 

0 Likes