Few questions regarding my phone

(Topic created: 08-12-2023 11:19 PM)
menisam
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21

I went to the settings -> about phone

1. phone number - unknown.  why?

2. model name - I can google, but model code - nothing comes up, why? (SM-G990ELGGSKA)

3. IMS registration status is not registred - why and what is it (I read on google some protocol but what does it practically do)?

4.  if I registed a device in the account, does it mean it is registed for all purpouses or do I need to do something more?

5. is it normal my phone is next to the router and have 107-113 dbm and 30 asu google suggest I have just one or two connection lines, but it shows strong signal and I hear call well, so what's going on? or maybe it's the sim fault?

6. I have "Your account doesn’t have a password because it was created using your Google account. Set a password now to secure your account." - message, they say they sent me an email, and i follow it and put each time a new password, but the message to register the password doesn't change no matter how many times I have changed the password

thank a lot!!

43 Replies
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21
And on the bottom of the page is your warranty information
0 Likes
menisam
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21

I"m from Israel. and I don't see Israel in the list

Solution
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Israel/ct-p/il?page=1&tab=recent_topics

It would be best to post your concerns here. They would be better able to assist you with your issues 🙂 We offer limited knowledge of international models here.