JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

I'm a developer, and STILL can't fix Bluetooth s21 fe

(Topic created: 08-13-2023 06:10 PM)
jakeles187
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
Ever since the latest software update, my Bluetooth is so that I might as well not even have it. I've done all the little things, EVERY possible remedy to fix Bluetooth online that I've seen, but nothing works. 6+ months, I connect to a device, but the device whether it be my bt headset or car or speakers, do not play sound. I constantly restart, I've factory reset 3 times, Odin flashed multiple times, and still, since the latest Android, I cannot use Bluetooth. I am a developer for android, have been for over 12 years, I know what I'm doing. I've literally never had a phone with any Bluetooth problems, or really any other problems. Strange thing, my best friend has the S23, after I recommended it, and he HATES IT cuz he can't listen to his phone in his car since the latest Android update for S23 because he has the same problem, broken Bluetooth after latest update. 
What do I do? I'm like a few months past warranty. Will Samsung still care and fix it? 
The S21 FE is only like a year ish old! I am miserable without BT. I really need some help, please. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
jakeles187
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
omg after a lot of searching I fixed it! Enable dev options and toggle everything named Bluetooth to default

View solution in context

6 Replies
Grayo
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21

Hello!, when connected does the connected device play any sounds for you recieving phone calls or text messages or is it all sounds?

0 Likes
Solution
jakeles187
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
omg after a lot of searching I fixed it! Enable dev options and toggle everything named Bluetooth to default
jakeles187
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
thanks!
Grayo
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21

Sweet!

0 Likes
jakeles187