I went to the settings -> about phone
1. phone number - unknown. why?
2. model name - I can google, but model code - nothing comes up, why? (SM-G990ELGGSKA)
3. IMS registration status is not registred - why and what is it (I read on google some protocol but what does it practically do)?
4. if I registed a device in the account, does it mean it is registed for all purpouses or do I need to do something more?
5. is it normal my phone is next to the router and have 107-113 dbm and 30 asu google suggest I have just one or two connection lines, but it shows strong signal and I hear call well, so what's going on? or maybe it's the sim fault?
6. I have "Your account doesn’t have a password because it was created using your Google account. Set a password now to secure your account." - message, they say they sent me an email, and i follow it and put each time a new password, but the message to register the password doesn't change no matter how many times I have changed the password
thank a lot!!
Solved! Go to Solution.
It would be best to post your concerns here. They would be better able to assist you with your issues 🙂 We offer limited knowledge of international models here.
thing is, my phone works well, or at least so it seems.... if the sim card wasn't properly placed was it function well? Could it be the age of the sim, maybe 16 years. I do hear the calls well, and they are not interrupted.