Original topic:

Gallery features removed after update

(Topic created: 03-05-2024 07:55 PM)
JJDeuce
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

Samsung, please restore the Gallery features.

Apparently more than a few features have been removed from Gallery. Amongst them, the Details of a recording/photo/screenshot are not accessible. Exit Gallery and go to Files to access and edit the Details.

VERY INCONVENIENT!
7 Replies
Moonbase1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
I hadn't noticed that yet. Yes, very inconvenient. No reason not to have the short cut there. It's just a link.
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21
To edit the details all you have to do is open the Gallery and select the image you want to edit the details of and swipe up and select edit and you can edit the Date, Name and Location of the photo 1709699014811.jpg1709699014842.jpg

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

JJDeuce
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
Thank you for that helpful info.
0 Likes
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21
Your welcome if this solved your issue can you please click the 3 dots and select mark as solved or accept solution

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

0 Likes
Zlib
Halo
Options
Galaxy S21
They also removed the ability to skip trash on the Gallery silently, as well as removing user profiles (phone-wide) from oneUI altogether.
0 Likes
whitelion
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
Having trouble with usb tethering
0 Likes
Dobeluvr
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S21
Suddenly the way my photos are displayed in gallery changed for the worst. How do I get them back to showing thumbnails? If I can't get this fixed I'm going to have to switch to another app. I've been researching but having trouble finding another app
0 Likes