JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

(Game hub) how to delete daily/instant play games?

(Topic created: 05-19-2024 08:15 AM)
Beaniebaby208
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

How do I delete the daily/instant play games from from game hub? I have games I downloaded in the box at the bottom. I played the Mahjongg daily game , beat all levels and can't delete it. Why should a game not delete after you beat all the levels? Then some crazy daily game landed in my bottom box, one I don't want to play and can't delete either. This is very annoying. 

9 Replies
Solution
GaryB82
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21
Sorry, but you can't delete them at this time they will automatically be removed after 30 days of non usage

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

Beaniebaby208
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
Thank you.
0 Likes
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S21

Just wanted to know it's 5 months now since you got your answer to the question so did the game delete?  

0 Likes
LibertyIsKing
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
They are automatically installed without permission, and we can't remove them manually? We'll that's some tyrannical fascist **bleep**.
0 Likes
Jaya1969
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
No they do not disappear after 30 days. There are at least 3 instant play games that have been cluttering up my gamebox for going on 2 months now. I have lost hope for being able to delete them at all. Its maddening.
0 Likes
Izunaa
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

Idk whats wrong with my phone but the instant play game in my gaming hub hasnt removed itselfs after like 2 months ago i clicked it, the info in it says it would removed itselfs but it doesnt till now oh boy...

0 Likes
All4dom
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S21
Typical samsung, can't delete games, can't delete apps & they give only 4 gigs of storage for premium tvs..... what moron or **bleep** made that decision????
Suebry
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
This is annoying. I keep accidentally hitting these stupid instant play. They are dumb. They should be deleted
VuULF
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
Scamsung took away the ability because they believe their dollar bills they make for thrusting that garbage down our throats is better than user experience. Wake up folks, Scamsung has joined the Ad Spam list of losers, look at any of their products and they force **bleep** on everything. I paid for the phone, or a TV, or even the **bleep** fridge (also Ad Spam) not for an advertising platform. Move on to a better platform like One+ because these fools will never stop the greed. They're doing it gangnam style, just replacing hos with ads šŸ¤£šŸ‘
0 Likes