Original topic:

Geekbench Score

(Topic created: 07-08-2021 06:05 AM)
Crimreaper6
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

Hi, I just did a geekbench test with my new S21 and when it finish I got a much lower score than many other people's scores. For example for a single core score I got a 603 compared to others 932 and a multi core 2455 compared to others 3440 or around that. My phone is scoring lower than the same ones around it. Should I be concerned?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

Nope.  To get near the same higher scores your phone needs to be in a condition with nothing running and cool.  Try turning it off and let it cool down for 10 min and then start it and  optimize the apps, turning off the background apps and then try again.  The score will increase.  Also if it's brand new there's a lot going on  with the phone and you will get a higher score in a day or two.

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor

View solution in context

2 Replies
Solution
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

Nope.  To get near the same higher scores your phone needs to be in a condition with nothing running and cool.  Try turning it off and let it cool down for 10 min and then start it and  optimize the apps, turning off the background apps and then try again.  The score will increase.  Also if it's brand new there's a lot going on  with the phone and you will get a higher score in a day or two.

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor
Crimreaper6
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
K thank you so much
0 Likes