JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How can I integrate info from both my Samsung accounts on just to my S21 Ultra?

(Topic created: 10-15-2021 04:03 PM)
Jen75
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

I looked and I am unable to find any info on how or if I can integrate info from both my samsung accounts on just my s21 ultra? 

Any info or assistance would be greatly appreciated 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
DanG92263
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S21
No judgment here, I'm just trying to understand your situation, to offer a solution.

I don't think that what you're wanting to do is possible. I think Samsung has designed their system to be one phone, one Samsung account, but that you can have multiple sources for contacts; Google, Outlook, Yahoo, etc. I think your Samsung account is primarily intended for Samsung app purchases and some Samsung cloud services.

I have a private account on Outlook that I only give to family and friends, and three Google accounts, one for the internet and general public, one for personal stuff, and one for gaming. These are mostly used to help manage emails. All my contacts are on my Google account because it seems to work the best on my phone. Google and Microsoft seem to be at war with each other sometimes. Google also has some better personal options in contacts than Microsoft does, which seems to be more business orientated. I use the 'group' feature in contacts to categorize the contacts to help manage them. So I would suggest that you create two separate Google emails (one can be your main account, the other an alias) and export your contacts to those and add them to your contacts on your phone.

View solution in context

3 Replies
DanG92263
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S21
So, you have two Samsung accounts and you want them both on your s21 in what? Calendar? Contacts? ??
0 Likes
Jen75
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Yes! I have passwords, contacts etc on both. Call me lazy but I'd rather not manually transfer. Lol!
0 Likes
Solution
DanG92263
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S21
No judgment here, I'm just trying to understand your situation, to offer a solution.

I don't think that what you're wanting to do is possible. I think Samsung has designed their system to be one phone, one Samsung account, but that you can have multiple sources for contacts; Google, Outlook, Yahoo, etc. I think your Samsung account is primarily intended for Samsung app purchases and some Samsung cloud services.

I have a private account on Outlook that I only give to family and friends, and three Google accounts, one for the internet and general public, one for personal stuff, and one for gaming. These are mostly used to help manage emails. All my contacts are on my Google account because it seems to work the best on my phone. Google and Microsoft seem to be at war with each other sometimes. Google also has some better personal options in contacts than Microsoft does, which seems to be more business orientated. I use the 'group' feature in contacts to categorize the contacts to help manage them. So I would suggest that you create two separate Google emails (one can be your main account, the other an alias) and export your contacts to those and add them to your contacts on your phone.