JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How to view thumbnails of photos in Gallery?

(Topic created: 05-15-2024 04:44 AM)
Dobeluvr
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S21

Suddenly I no longer have thumbprints of my photos in gallery. Each image is a different size. There is no option to choose how you view pictures. Hope someone can tell me how to fix this. Thank you as always. PS I have a major problem accepting a solution so it would be nice to learn how to do that as well

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

@Dobeluvr Sorry that you have experienced this unexpected behavior. It sounds like the Gallery has become zoomed in. In the Gallery you can zoom in or out of the thumbnail view by using pinch to zoom. Try pinching inward on the screen to return to thumbnail view. 

View solution in context

4 Replies
Solution
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

@Dobeluvr Sorry that you have experienced this unexpected behavior. It sounds like the Gallery has become zoomed in. In the Gallery you can zoom in or out of the thumbnail view by using pinch to zoom. Try pinching inward on the screen to return to thumbnail view. 

Dobeluvr
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S21
How do I mark this as solved? I keep getting a reminder but I see nothing I can click on to do this please help
0 Likes
Dobeluvr
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S21
Accepted solution
0 Likes
userR5BiwDfqYp
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

Thank you. That worked (of course!). Clicked the heart. Hope that is how I accept this solution.