JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Multiple Apps Crashing on S21

(Topic created: 03-22-2021 06:21 PM)
JoseAA
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21

I've had this new S21 for about 4 weeks now worth only minor issues.  Today,  first Outlook will not open,  then,  when trying to reboot,  bixby crashes not allowing to reboot the phone.  When trying to look up answers on Google,  it crashes too! Has anyone had this issue? I'm not a newbie,  I've had Galaxies since S8 and upgraded to this from S20 Ultra.

JUMP TO SOLUTION
user4B8gXavlP8
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

I've heard that if you uninstall the updates for the android system webviwew apps the issue is fixed, It is not working on mine tho

0 Likes
Batterynewbie
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
same on my s20u.
0 Likes
userP9N4nh6nlx
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
Same! It is happening on my S21+ too! I thought it was just me!
Ddpool
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I'm having same issue on s20+ device care is going nuts, very few apps even opening
0 Likes
kochinc
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
Same issue on my good old S8+. Android System Webview on my phone for unknown reason is disabled. I'm unable to uninstall it.
JoseAA
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
it only seems to rollback. I'm working on reinstalling my outlook now. it isn't crashing but taking a while to connect to my work email and security.
0 Likes
Josh990
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
Having the same issue I uninstall android.system web view as stated in a previous post and it fixed the issues.
0 Likes
Stellapuff
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
yes! but it's my game apps that are closing by themselves. I can't Google either
wancho3
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
I am having the same issue with my S21 , just bought it 2 weeks ago
0 Likes
wancho3
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
i just re installed apps after cleaning memory and cache.
they worked only for a few times and now it's happening again
0 Likes