JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

My phones being weird it recently has been vibrating after I open it and after I close my camera.

(Topic created: Saturday)
makq
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

Recently my phones been vibrating after I open it and after I close my camera. I'm not sure if this is something I've done in my settings or not but I'm not really liking it. I've already tried to see what it could be and that didn't work. Does anyone know what thus could be?

2 Replies
bronzesamurai07
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
Maintenance it may need
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S21

Hello makq,

Thank you so much for posting. Welcome to the Samsung Community. We understand your phone is vibrating after opening and after closing camera. This may be a setting set unintentionally. We recommend resetting your settings without erasing your data. 

To reset settings go to: 
1. Settings 
2. Select General Management
3. Tap on Reset 
4. Select Reset all Settings 
5. Confirm Reset Settings and tap Reset to restart your device after reset. 

We do recommend resetting accessibility settings this will erase talk back, spoken assistance, and more: 

1. Go to Settings 
3. Tap Reset 
4. Tap Reset accessibility. 
5. Reset Settings 
6. Tap Reset to confirm 

Lastly, we recommend performing a Factory Reset to erase all apps and data. Please, Back up your data because information not saved prior to factory data reset may not be recovered. Performing a Factory Data Reset will return phone to factory settings. 
To proceed with a Factory Data Reset: 

1. Go to Settings 
3. Tap Reset
4. Tap Factory Data Reset and review all information 
5. Tap Reset, enter credentials if previously set 
6. Tap Delete All
7. Enter Samsung Accounts password if Samsung account is added to your phone
8. Your phone will restart, and you will set the phone back up from the initial setup screen 

If this error reappears please submit an error report to provide feedback directly to the Samsung developer team. 

Long press Samsung Members icon on Apps screen and Tap Error reports.
Tap OK on the agreement popup for sending system log data.
Select Symptom category.
Describe the problem in detail and SEND.