JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

No option to join the One UI beta program?

(Topic created: 01-19-2024 10:52 AM)
DBru
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

I just installed the Samsung Members app in hopes of seeing that I could join the one UI beta program, but on my s21 Ultra and my other phone, I have never seen that option. Any suggestions?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

@DBru I like your enthusiasm. Unfortunately, there is no Beta program in progress at the moment. 

When a Beta program is available, it will not be in the Inbox. When you first open the Members app, you will see banners below the words "SAMSUNG Members". The invitation for a Beta will appear as one of these banners. You would click that banner and follow the instructions. 

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
Solution
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

@DBru I like your enthusiasm. Unfortunately, there is no Beta program in progress at the moment. 

When a Beta program is available, it will not be in the Inbox. When you first open the Members app, you will see banners below the words "SAMSUNG Members". The invitation for a Beta will appear as one of these banners. You would click that banner and follow the instructions. 

0 Likes
shawn_01
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I have the same thing on my a23 5G
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S21
There is no beta program right now your to late .. it ended 3 months ago or more
0 Likes