Original topic:

Pop Up notifications on bottom of screen!

(Topic created: Tuesday)
FaLaLaLa
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
Ok, this is an annoyance/venting post because there probably isn't anything that can be done about it other than a strong suggestion in the inbox of whoever designs these things, but...

There I am, doing some kind of operation on my phone between apps that involves copying and pasting, then comes a point when I have to hit a submit button or something at the bottom BUT I can't see it or use it until the little message that popped up at the bottom of the screen, right where I need to do or complete something, telling me that such and such app copied from blah blah or had pasted from blah blah...I mean I already know that!, but I have to wait 10 seconds for this useless notification to go away before I can continue on with my life!

Ok, sorry, but yes, this is an annoyance that really has no purpose, or if it does have a useful purpose can someone explain what that is? 
😑 Thanks
5 Replies
meself
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S21
No idea what you mean
Options
Galaxy S21
Hi, go to your settings, and at the very top type in "time to take action". Then go to that and make sure it's set to default. You're talking about the toast messages. They can be annoying, but at the same time very helpful.
ChaosSaber
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S21
I want it disabled also, its very annoying
0 Likes
LongHiker
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

@FaLaLaLa That time can be adjusted.

1. Open phone settings
  2. Click Accessibility
  3. Click Advanced settings
  4. Click Time to take action and set it to a value that you like. 
0 Likes
FaLaLaLa
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
Thank you everyone. I did some digging into this issue and found out there is actually a setting to turn those notifications off.

Settings > Security and Privacy > Additional Privacy Controls > Alert when clipboard accessed.... turn it off

Oh happy day! 😄 (why are these things called "toasts")
0 Likes