JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S21 Ultra: Having issues connecting Watch 6

(Topic created: 02-07-2024 09:51 PM)
MaggieMae118
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

My galaxy s21 ultra I've had for a few years it's been great until 4 days ago. All of a sudden I can't get it to recognize my galaxy watch 6. I've had no issues now  completely in sync with my new galaxy 6 watch now my watch is basically unable to do much of anything. In my watch it shows a phone with a line through it. If I want to add my Google account to watch it says check my connection on phone and try again. I can't load any watch faces from my phone and sync to load on my watch with facer. I have to monitor my heart with ecg and blood pressure. Was working give 4 days ago it now says phone is disconnected check blue tooth connection on phone and try again. I'm able to use blue tooth ear buds on my phone and my blue tooth is working for the buds on my phone. I'm so confused. I have already installed samsung health monitor on my phone and yes I tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Help please

JUMP TO SOLUTION
18 Replies
terminator9
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21
well said...
0 Likes
MaggieMae118
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
I believe it's the phone. My watch shows on the top a little phone with line through it in only use Bluetooth access I have wifi ruining on it as well.
0 Likes
MaggieMae118
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
I'm just trying to figure out why all of a sudden went they stopped working together.
0 Likes
MaggieMae118
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
Well, I did the reset, and it's seeing such country a region. Why don't I see the united states that's a little bit odd
0 Likes
MaggieMae118
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
It asks what language and then it said English United States. Now it's asking me location but what location do I put down puerto rico I live in florida , I don't know
0 Likes
MaggieMae118
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
This is a little bit disconcerting
0 Likes
MaggieMae118
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
What country do I put It says country or region And it gives antiqua Bahamas or bas Belize. Bolivia chile columbia costa rica cuba ecuador granada jamaicathis is crazy
0 Likes
MaggieMae118
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
I did the reset I went in And I'm doing it like I did when I got to watch but it asked me to select a country or region. And I don't see anything other than puerto rico
0 Likes
MaggieMae118
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
Im ready to give up
0 Likes