Original topic:

S21 Ultra Stuck in Bootloop

(Topic created: Saturday)
Timotaeo
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
My S21 Ultra that I had paid off and insured got stuck in bootloop after the latest update. I had to get a Warranty Replacement from T-Mobile only to have it do the same. Anyone else have that happen? I contacted Samsung about it and they said I could send them the phone to check but it was long gone and even though both did them same, it was clear that Samsung WAS NOT INTERESTED in helping with supplying me a replacement. I've had their phones for close to 20 years. So much for Customer Loyalty, huh. I ended up having to purchase an S23 FE as I could barely afford it. Good phone, but I MISS MY S21 ULTRA. 
3 Replies
willow1234
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
Mine says Samsung Experience keeps stopping about every 5 minutes 1719682799183.jpg
wwswilson
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

I'm so done with Samsung I did the update on 6/23/24 and my phone came back up but the screen is unresponsive I can't swipe it to unlock its totally useless.  I hard rebooted it still the same.  Contacted samsung they told me it was out of warranty wouldn't do anything.  Contacted squaretrade who i had a warranty with they just denied my claim due to a software issue.  I just bought the phone and activated it on 1/4/24 I threw my money away its totally dead to me.  How can Samsung keep doing this and there is no recourse?  I contacted the corporate office and was told they wouldnt do anything to help.  Guess it is their way of getting you to buy new phones.  I have always been an android user and a samsung customer too.  But i'm done now!  How about a class action lawsuit this is ridiculous.  I just bought an iphone last night.  

0 Likes
userrFxna8Dxno
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
I had my s21 do the same. I wrapped hair ties around the volume down and power button. Left it over night.restarting. Then in the morning it started working.
0 Likes