JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung health app recomendation

(Topic created: 11-15-2023 12:51 PM)
user5E6AchEMYj
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

It would be very helpful if this app had a section for daily vitamins and supplements. Also wish there was more in depth nutrition tracking other than, carbs, fats, protein and the very few daily intakes listed under those three things after adding foods. Maybe it's just me but I want to know if I'm getting enough of everything ( or as close to it as possible). A scan barcode feature would be amazing also!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S21

Hello, 

Thank you for your interest in sharing your ideas with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
betancd
Sun
Options
Galaxy S21
I'd like to see medication tracking similar to how Apple Health does it. That feature is great for keeping me on track with medication schedules.
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S21

Hello, 

Thank you for your interest in sharing your ideas with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

0 Likes