Original topic:

Someone has changed my policy stuff.

(Topic created: Friday)
kokejay42069
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

Hello so i am writing this to find someone to help me get the normal samsung system back because mine is weired i dont know how to decribe it but ive lost all acess to my other account feom my other phones i had connected and i still beileve soomone has stolen my phone and still has it with no help im having  a very hard time trying to figure this stuff out they have changed my policy and everything else that goes along with it they even made an admin account i didnt know half of this stuff but ive been doing my stuff coz i want the person held resoponble for this but  sorry without a better understanding they shouldnt have gain my inmornation and ity seems nobody wants to help me ever maybe i have a hard time decribing how it is which it is hard for me to explain this to have people fully understand me and help me ? lol but how can i get my accounts back and how can i create an admin account and policy s as well to keep peoplle from locking me outta my accounts and chnaging everything in my phone 

4 Replies
matt_z
Halo
Options
Galaxy S21
1. You might have a virus. Download malwarebytes and run a deep/ full system scan
2. Change the password on all your accounts. Or check emails associated with those accounts. If someone did login and/ or change your password then it usually notifies you through email, and it usually gives you the option that "no it wasn't me".

3. If you got access to the account again, enable 2 factor authentication

God bless!
Options
Galaxy S21
Do you know the IMEI number on your stolen device? If yes, file a police report, and then file a report with the IC3. You should also call SSA (Social Security Administration) to block all electronic access to your SSN( number and record). You can also do a credit freeze, AKA, as a security freeze, which is a free service that prevents unauthorized access to your credit reports so you can protect yourself from fraud and identity theft: Freeze your credit reports with each of the three major credit bureaus. If you personally know a tech-savy person, reach out to them for assistance. I am very sorry this is happening to you, but hackers are often careless leaving themselves exposed, i.e., panel passwords, webshells, admin portals, source code for the portals exposed, open file/directory listings, etc.., but that's just a few ways hackers are caught.
matt_z
Halo
Options
Galaxy S21
Also, you could try to find the device using Samsung smartthings find or Google's find device feature. Login with the respective accounts
turboson
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
Yes ans a d
0 Likes