JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Transfer pics from very old iPhone to the S21 Ultra

(Topic created: 12-15-2023 02:49 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S21

Hey guys, soooo, I just found a REALLY old iPhone the other night. Like I don't even know which generation but it goes back, waaaay back, anyways I'm tryna see where I can find a cord to charge and also will I be able to transfer any pics from this iohone(we'll say 3) to my galaxy 21 ultra? Just really wants see what I've got up there and how to save or even print, thanks in advance

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
yourshroom
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
When I found my old click wheel ipod I discovered the easiest way to accomplish your task is to connect your iPod to your computer with the charging cable (check Amazon if you don't have one) and either upload everything through iTunes or browse the iPod's contents through "my computer". It should appear as a removable storage device or hard drive device.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
Solution
yourshroom
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
When I found my old click wheel ipod I discovered the easiest way to accomplish your task is to connect your iPod to your computer with the charging cable (check Amazon if you don't have one) and either upload everything through iTunes or browse the iPod's contents through "my computer". It should appear as a removable storage device or hard drive device.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S21
Ok yeah that sounds pretty straightforward, thank you šŸ˜Š