JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

AOD to lock screen animation not working

(Topic created: 11-29-2022 04:22 AM)
HauntedAtoms
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
When I was on OneUI 5 beta, there was a great animation: the AOD clock would slide to the lock screen clock position, and vice versa when switching between AOD and lock screen. I don't see that happening anymore. One clock just disappears and the other appears. The animation only works on standard clocks, not image ones. I set it to standard clock but the animation is not working.
7 Replies
requa
Comet
Options
Galaxy S22

I am seeing what you describe on my S22 under OneUI 5. I had not noticed before because I usually wake my phone from AOD with the fingerprint, but it is definitely sliding into position and back. Have you tried on more than one clock style?

Dan
Galaxy S22 SM-S901U on Xfinity Mobile
0 Likes
HauntedAtoms
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Yes, I tried a couple basic ones with just the time and date and no other details like decorative designs or images. Good to know the feature still exists. I'll continue experimenting. It's possible that Goodlock lockstar is interfering. Thanks!
0 Likes
Solution
HauntedAtoms
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Update: thanks, you helped me figure out that it was Goodlock that was interfering. Now I'm getting the animation with every clock that doesn't have an image. I mostly use my fingerprint as well but I do notice it when taking my phone off the charging pad.
user2UGModACgP
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

So can u tell me how to solve it? uninstalling good lock or something else?

0 Likes
HauntedAtoms
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Open the Lockstar module in Goodlock and there will be a toggle for lock screen and AOD. Turn both sliders to off.
0 Likes
Jordiz86
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

Will lockstar support these animation in future? Someone has some info? 😁

ItzSebas
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
I hope it does, Lockstar is such a really cool feature but I really dislike this issue.
0 Likes