Original topic:

Alarm not working for S22 plus

(Topic created: 08-17-2024 05:24 PM)
Harish Holkar
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

My S22+ alarm not rining sometimes and which causes disturbance for my whole day schedule. Alarm app is updated but it is not working properly.

0 Likes
7 Replies
BY3F3L1C1A
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
Do you have do not disturb on?
0 Likes
Harish Holkar
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

No. Do not disturb is not on.

0 Likes
WhyNot27
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
Check your volume/power saving/ ringer on the phone
0 Likes
Belaythatorder
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S22
Try clearing your clock app's cache/data: open device settings (cogwheel icon)>apps>clock>storage> clear cache/data>force stop>restart phone. Also make sure you have the most up to date app version: open the clock app>tap on the 3 stacked dots in the upper right corner>scroll down and tap on "about clock" and it will tell you if you are on the latest version. I restart my devices once a week to clear out some of the app/software glitches that can occur.
0 Likes
iphonegangagain
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

Yall would rather down vote and report and weak attempts at dweeb bullying just for truth. I pay almost 2 grand for this peace of .hit and a simple alarm doesn't work? These people go to school to learn this stuff for almost a decade and can't make an alarm go off? Computing has been going on since the 50s and they can't get binary systems to go "0 1 01 000 01 alarm time alarm time!" It's not hard. Why can't I go online and search "iPhone/pixel/lg alarm not working" but samsung has that issue? Get this........ it's been going on for over a decadešŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ so iPhone developers learned in college, for 10 years, to innovate... every feature known to man while samsung has to copy....... and it takes them 10 years and still can't figure out the alarm lol

0 Likes
PrivacyandSecurity
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
IPhoneGangAgain? Yeah, those iPhones are bricked today because of IOS 18. Not just the phones but the watch and IPads. That schooling is paying off. lol You must be on a Windows laptop because Apple devices are down today. I will buy an iPhone when that notch goes away, Tim Cook doesn't control my experience, and IOS updates don't brick devices. Let me know the date I should purchase. Thanks!
0 Likes
PrivacyandSecurity
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
By the way, I am not triggered. I just need you to tell me the date when I can feel good about making my iPhone purchase, and I will actually get some usage out of it. šŸ˜‚
0 Likes