JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

All notifications are same color after update

(Topic created: 02-18-2023 04:57 PM)
KeithTtt
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
After most recent update all of my notifications have the same color for each icon and it's very annoying.

Any idea how to reset that? I can't figure it out. 
11 Replies
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S22
Try opening the settings for your wallpaper and Style then tap on the color palette and choose the colors for your icons Screenshot_20230218_195531_Wallpaper and style_1000000205_1676768131.jpgScreenshot_20230218_195508_Wallpaper and style_1000000203_1676768108.jpg
Solution
_Sara_
Comet
Options
Galaxy S22
The problem is actually the palette, he should turn it of so he'll not have all the notifications in the same color))
Ryan891
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S22
Probably can just turn off "apply pallette to icons"... Worth a try anyway
ShredTheGnar
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
I had to turn off the color palette completely and leave it default.
KeithTtt
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
That did it. Thanks so much!!
ShredTheGnar
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
You're welcome. Hope they fix the bug soon or give an option that works with the custom pallette
stevenblue9
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

Turning off the color palette worked! I thought I was the only person this bothered, thank you so much!

userbdxj8KpFnV
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

I had my pallette colour applied but since the 5.1 update it turned all my notifications the same colour. If I turn it off it goes back to normal but then I lose my coulours across the whole phone. Is this a bug? It's not supposed to apply the colour to notificationa from what I remember 

Chriscent M
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

I thought I was the only one having this problem... It seems the update has been having bugs on the icon notifications with the color palette... TURN IT OFF for now...