JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Amazon music apps stops playing music

(Topic created: 11-08-2023 01:29 PM)
Members_8Dy4tvV
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

The Amazon Music app on my Galaxy S22+ phone stops playing music when connect to a Bluetooth speaker.   Music will play from 5-25 minutes before stopping.  

My old phone a One Plus 7T works just fine with the Amazon music app.

The phone setting follow:

Settings, Apps, Amazon Music, Battery, Unrestricted

Setting, Battery, Background usage limits, put unused apps to sleep is off and Amazon music is a never sleeping app.

In the Amazon music app I have cleared the cache, set the sleep timer to off, and uninstalled and reinstalled the Amazon music app.

The S22+ phone has the current software installed and the Amazon music app is current.

I have unpaired and re-paired the Bluetooth speakers. 

The phone is between 2 inches to 10 feet from the Bluetooth speaker.

My internet connection, 65 meg down on the phone's web browser and I am within 10-25 feet of the wifi router.  I have the same problem if I stream using 5G data.

Restarting music entails opening the phone, or opening the phone and selecting the music app and clicking the play button or opening the phone, selecting the music apps, click the play button, it fails, so I have stop and restarting the app.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Members_8Dy4tvV
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

The problem has been resolved so far (two hours now of playing music though bluetooth speakers without stopping) by uninstalling Amazon Alexa, reinstalling Alexa, the uninstalling and reinstalling Amazon Music.  Yeah!  I rebooted the phone a couple of times too.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
betancd
Comet
Options
Galaxy S22
I have had loads of bugs using Amazon music on Samsung and Google Pixel phones. I simply stopped using the app and have no issues using Spotify, apple music, Tidal and YouTube music
0 Likes
Solution
Members_8Dy4tvV
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

The problem has been resolved so far (two hours now of playing music though bluetooth speakers without stopping) by uninstalling Amazon Alexa, reinstalling Alexa, the uninstalling and reinstalling Amazon Music.  Yeah!  I rebooted the phone a couple of times too.

0 Likes