JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Camera still not working (camera failed)

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
BahamutSin
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

After resetting, restoring, clearing cache, memory, everything. My camera is still not working, it'll show a picture for half a second then crash. Any fixes out there?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

Hello, There! Please check out the following troubleshooting: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001329/

If the symptoms are not resolved by these steps we would recommend having a service technician take a look, You can set up service by Calling 1-800-726-7864 or visiting: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/service

View solution in context

0 Likes
18 Replies
BahamutSin
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
Bump1718053681342.jpg
0 Likes
SpunMcFlurry
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S22
You could do a soft reset on the phone and only choose to wipe all the data from the camera app. Alternatively, you could go get it fixed at a local repair shop.
0 Likes
BahamutSin
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
I've reset it every way possible, it worked one night, and didn't the next it hadn't been dropped and it's never overheated
0 Likes
SpunMcFlurry
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S22
There is a risky option. You could go to the command center and temporarily un-install the camera app. As soon as you do that, re-install it and it should work. The only reason I'm calling it risky is because it could leave your camera fully unfunctional.
BahamutSin
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
How do I get to command center
0 Likes
SpunMcFlurry
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S22
Are you sure you want to do this? Just warning you, I am not responsible if your camera is fully dysfunctional after the choice has been made.
0 Likes
BahamutSin
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
I mean it already doesn't work, only the selfie camera does
0 Likes
SpunMcFlurry
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S22
Is this a yes? Just making sure.