JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Can you still customize Text

(Topic created: 08-02-2022 08:27 PM)
DaniGirl83
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
OK so I feel really dumb I've looked all over & can't find an answer. So I just switched from the note10+ to the s22 ultra I did a bunch of research but didn't even check to see if I could still set a custom photo for each of my text messages. I loved this feature it made it so easy to know who I was talking to just by the background especially when bouncing back & forth between text. Does anyone know how to set photo background on the text messages on the s22 ultra?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.
5 Replies
Solution
Real-G-97
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
Yes, first make sure you're using Samsung messages and not Google messages. Then simply tap the food bar icon on the top right (the 3 vertical dots) and hit customize Chat room. Hit the Gallery icon and You can select any picture from there. Choose apply to all Chat rooms Only if you want that background on all other chatrooms. hopefully this helps.Screenshot_20220802-193728_Messages_891_1659494248.jpg
DaniGirl83
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
Awesome thank you!!! I didn't realize that there was more than one already on the system. I was just going off the default.
0 Likes
Real-G-97
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
Yes and if you're choosing to use Samsung messages you can actually uninstall all updates and disable Google messages to save storage on your device as well. Hope you enjoy your new S22 Ultra, I surly do mine.
DaniGirl83
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
Thanks I was debating for a long time. I'm excited to start playing with the camera once I get all my personalization done.
0 Likes
thatshim
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
I'm using samsung messenger and under the 3 dots I don't show customize chat room. It's gone
0 Likes