JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Change voicemail help?

(Topic created: 08-12-2022 09:49 AM)
gaymama
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

I don't know how to change my voice nail my phone was given to me used by a family member and they a voice mail but I need to change it can someone please help 😭 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S22
If you go to Settings>About phone>Status information>SIM card status

It will list the network at the top. You'll need to contact the carrier to have them reset this for you. If you don't have access to the account, you'll need the family member that you mentioned to call for you.

I hope this helps.

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

View solution in context

6 Replies
usermzeJaY3BsM
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S22

Contact your carrier, they are ultimately in control of this, and are usually quite understanding of these types of requests.

0 Likes
gaymama
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
I dont know who the carrier us because the family who gave it to me still pays for it
0 Likes
usermzeJaY3BsM
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S22

Did they give you the phone and then teleport to an alternate dimension?  Can you not reach out to them, and simply ask?

kampunika
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
HAVE YOU GONE TO YOUR PHONE APP WHERE YOU CALL YOUR CONTACTS? GO TO THE SETTINGS IN YOUR APP SHOULD BE TOP RIGHT SCREEN AND VOICE-MAIL AND TWO STEP VERIFICATION SET UP AND CHANGE WILL LET YOU GET INTO YOUR MAIL
0 Likes
gaymama
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
I tried that and it is not there
0 Likes
Solution
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S22
If you go to Settings>About phone>Status information>SIM card status

It will list the network at the top. You'll need to contact the carrier to have them reset this for you. If you don't have access to the account, you'll need the family member that you mentioned to call for you.

I hope this helps.

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.