JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Creating Places that can be used by Bixby Routines

(Topic created: 03-18-2023 04:55 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S22

I am new to Bixby. In creating my first routine, I disabled/removed the places that they can use. When prompted to create a place prior to creating a routine, I said "not now".   I then when on to successfully create my first routine. But In doing so I realized places could be useful, so I exited, then came back to routines, and the places page was skipped. How do I restore it?

The navigation on an S22 is Settings -> Modes and Routines -> select "Routines" at page bottom

Initially that took me to a places page. Now it takes me to a page showing my routine and its status.

4 Replies
userZNnTdcqwZP
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S22
You mean this at the top?Screenshot_20230318_185949_Modes and Routines_1000000588_1679180390.png
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S22

Yes, That page is no longer available to me, presumably since I said "Not now" prior to making my first Routine.  I am not aware of doing anything else.

0 Likes
Solution
userZNnTdcqwZP
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S22
In Modes and Routines, tap 3dots at the top right >> Settings >> About Modes and Routines >> tap "i" on the top right >> Storage >> Clear data
However, you will lose all saved Modes and Routines.

I think if you want to create a routine based on your location. You can just create it by selecting place in the "if" condition.

Also, you don't have to select all three pages at the top in order to create a routine. You can just create a routine and ignore the top pages.
0 Likes
lightstorm22
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

Clearing data on Modes and Routines was not bringing this option back for me. I had created Home before moving on and wanted to create Work too. I could see Home still existed after clearing data, so I knew it had to be somewhere other than Modes and Routines. I found it under your Samsung account. That's where Places are stored. You can search for Places under settings and it will take you there.

0 Likes