JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Does S22 ultra s pen have Samsung logo and serial number on it?

(Topic created: 08-31-2022 02:41 PM)
NoteyKindaGirl
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

Hello, I have  few questions about the S pen that hopefully can be answered.  Does the S22 ultra S pen have the Samsung  logo on it? Is the S22 ultra S pen have the serial number on the S pen? Thank you kindly 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S22

@NoteyKindaGirl The S22 Ultra S Pen does not have the Samsung logo.

The S Pen however does have a serial number . It is in very small, and faint, print near the clicker on the side opposite of the button. 

View solution in context

9 Replies
useryF3O50RFcg
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
Hello, The answer to both of your questions is No. Your welcome.
NoteyKindaGirl
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Thank you kindly for the response
0 Likes
AHolyDuck
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Can confirm this
0 Likes
Solution
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S22

@NoteyKindaGirl The S22 Ultra S Pen does not have the Samsung logo.

The S Pen however does have a serial number . It is in very small, and faint, print near the clicker on the side opposite of the button. 

usermzeJaY3BsM
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S22

I have one of the Samsung.com exclusive colors (red), and mine says China in place of Korea, so that may vary from S Pen to S Pen...

TUBuckeye29
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
Does seem to vary. I have non-exclusive Phantom Black S22 Ultra and mine says "China." But it & s/n are VERY faint - I almost thought it was a smudge that needed to be cleaned off.
0 Likes
NoteyKindaGirl
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
I am asking this question because the one that came with my S22 ultra, I left it on a restaurant table the second day of having it, first time ever loosing a device/accessory, how do I say this without it being taken down, my electronic devices are always able to be sold as perfect like new condition when I want new ones. I ordered a replacement S pen from the actual company and it broke and there is no error on my part to cause that and no progress with the company addressing this, I purchased a s pen pro the only option available for a OEM accessory because I won't continue to purchase when things are not made right I do not think the replacement s pen was OEM is the issue at hand
usermzeJaY3BsM
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S22

If you purchased it through Samsung, and can prove that it was not damaged by you, it should be replaceable under warranty.  Here is the official page that sells it, if you went somewhere else, it may have been a knock off...
https://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/mobile-accessories/phones/galaxy-s22-ultra-s-pen-replacement-black...

0 Likes
NoteyKindaGirl
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Thank you I did contact them spent a hour via customer care chat and the person told me that yes it should have samsung on it and that even if he put it in that it would be denied a broken, lost or stolen s pen is not covered he said