Original topic:

EMOJI! Could we get the heart hands emoji in an update soon?

(Topic created: 09-30-2022 10:45 AM)
niaI
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

Its not really that big of a deal but, is there any chance we could get the heart hands emoji in an update soon?🙏🙏🙏

5 Replies
eazuara
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
There is an app on the play store called Zfont that will let you change emojis. Personally I use the iOS 15.4 font pack and it contains the new emojis. If you use another keyboard other than default you might have to reinstall for it to pickup
N0Y0U2114
Comet
Options
Galaxy S22
If I'm correct, the new emojis are going to be avalible in one ui 5, and/or with an update to the Samsung keyboard. Betas for one ui 5 are expected to start soon, and thus, updates for the system apps should also be avalible soon.
userFE6PmaD6Px
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
Definitely! Hopefully they'll jump on the bandwagon and include Ginger emojis.... I have a love hate relationship with this messaging app.... not having a ginger option keeps me switching over to the Verizon messaging. It's miniscule in the grand scheme of things, but still a big deal for me 😬
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

vixxy
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
We definitely need the new emojis.
0 Likes