Original topic:

Easy way to access Samsung Passwords?

(Topic created: Thursday)
SammyLuvr
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
Is there a way to add a shortcut or a widget to Samsung password Log-ins like before? It is extremely annoying to go through the wallet or keyboard just to access my passwords so I can use them on another device. Anyone have any suggestions? Or can it be implemented? It's driving me insane! TY. 
21 Replies
Options
Galaxy S22
Keep passwords in your clipboard if you feel comfortable with that.
Samsung pass works great with an authenticator app.
SammyLuvr
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
Thank you, I do like Pass, it's just buried soo deep.
djokovic4
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
My cellphone doesn't accept my pssword. I am 100% sure what my password is, but it doesn't accept. Please help me on this. I am desperate. I bought my cellphone five days ago.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S22
Use your Samsung pass in your text field above your keyboard. It will bring up these options depending on your setup. Click on Samsung Pass and use your thumbprint and you can store plenty of passwords, cards, addresses etc.1718971775561_1718971775545_0.png
0 Likes
realaud
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S22
@djokovic4 Do a factory reset snd restore your backup. You will be sble to set a new password. You will also have to redo you biometrics if you had any.
JLo33
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S22
Hey, I figured it out for you! Give me a sec to type this out.
JLo33
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S22
If you have not yet done it, switch over to Samsung Wallet and add Samsung Pass to that.
That's #1
#2 Open Samsung Wallet
#3 Go to "All" and hit the 3 dots in the top right and go to "Settings"
#4 Quick Access
#5 Swipe Up Gesture and select your choice

Now go to Samsung Wallet>>Quick Access and make sure Samsung Pass is on top for quickest access.
SammyLuvr
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
Thank you, this I have done already. I am looking for easier access to the sign-in info from SamPass. Instead of going through many clicks. We used to be able to put a shortcut that took you directly to your sign-in list. 1718946888381.jpg
JLo33
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S22
This is what I speaking of, when you do this, you swipe up from the home screen takes you to quick access, which then you select sign-ins, and verify security, then you're.
Swipe up, select sign-in, and verify.
Ez pz 1718947046918.jpg