Original topic:

Esim and sim card not working

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
magana
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

Hi guys, I have lost all mobile data and calls on my phone I thought it was the carrier but it's not the carrier it's the phone somehow. 

We tried to do multiple things on the sim card. troubleshoot the phone and setting up my phone for an ESIm and still did not work. 
I have tried everything from youtube tutorials but no luck, sometimes the phone recognizes the esim but it gives me data for a few second and after that it's gone. 

Can someone please help me fix this problem.
0 Likes
15 Replies
userrpDq7cfqRp
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

Same

0 Likes
userntrjAx5Qb4
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
Same here, been dealing with this since Friday
magana
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
If you find a solution, let me know
0 Likes
realaud
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S22

This is an ongoing issue, affecting S22s almost exclusively.  Samsung has not yet acknowledged it's even a problem, so instead of complaining here where they won't see it, put in an error report, where they will.  Apparently, some S22s had faulty antennas and the update exploited whatever weakness it had.  You can probably have the antenna replaced at a repair shop, but it will be at your own expense since Samsung has not even admitted it's a problem, let alone claim liability.

Put in an error report with Samsung. phone settings/general management/contact us in the Samsung Members app, support link on the lower right of the landing page.

hurl3y
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
Nice copypasta.
0 Likes
magana
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
But how do I resolve the issue? This is not helpful at all. So you are telling me that the only way for me to fix this issue is to send them a report and then what my issue is not even fixed. Like, am I just supposed to wait until more people report it or what.
0 Likes
user0S0QyK6S00
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
Don't know if it will help, but I had some odd problems on my phone and found a reboot helped. Not a normal reboot, but a forced one where you press the volume down and the side key simultaneously, and hold them through the shutdown, until the Samsung logo reappeared.
Samsung had told me I had to drive over an hour to a Samsung shop for repairs. I've had several issues like this from the company trying to sell goods and services instead of telling me the fix.
0 Likes
magana
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
It did not work, but thanks.
0 Likes
hurl3y
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
Same