Original topic:

Galaxy 22 Ultra no signal

(Topic created: yesterday)
SpaceballMonkey
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

Is anyone's 22 Ultra acting up? My moms phone isn't picking up on cell towers on areas that aren't 5G or Verizon Towers. This has never happened to her phone before and she always had signal almost everywhere. My phone is fine and we are on the same plan so I assumed it might've been her phone and not the carrier. Please help me on how to fix this issue?

10 Replies
tangsgirl22
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
Yes my phone does the same thing and more, I have had nothing but problems with it since I got it.
SpaceballMonkey
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
Yea this has been happening since the last update(2 months ago or so)
Members_kNC4D0S
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

I have same phone I lose complete signal in some area it's making me crazy past 4 days

Noobie
Halo
Options
Galaxy S22
Could be because of her phone service plan?
SpaceballMonkey
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
I thought the same thing but i am on her phone plan and my phone is working great as its the same model and we got them at the same time
0 Likes
Noobie
Halo
Options
Galaxy S22
Could be some settings were changed. Did you check wifi / connections >> Mobile networks? The settings should look like this (ignore data roaming):1721147091872.jpg1721147091959.jpg
Noobie
Halo
Options
Galaxy S22
Make sure it's the service provider for both network operators and access point names
Sb_Cb
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
As far as I know, there's no fix for it if her phone shows emergency calls only at the top if outside of 5G and wifi. Have had the same issue since early June out of nowhere and other users in different threads have the same issue. It's affecting different network carriers too since I saw some from people that have ATT. I just submitted an error report back in June which said they would forward to the developers for evaluation. It's definitely a Samsung issue with the phone as troubleshooting with my network carrier got me nowhere.
SpaceballMonkey
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
Thank you this has been so much help as my mom has been having this issue since june so we will get started on filing either a claim or get the phone switched