Original topic:

Galaxy S22 Unusable after update to UI 6.1

(Topic created: 6 hours ago)
5AhKs77
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

Since the most recent update, my phone has been rendered completely unusable due to multiple issues. It will freeze and restart dozens of times through the day without cause or warning, my phone does not even log that its been restarted. It occasionally will go into a boot loop where  it just cycles between the samsung screen and a black screen for several mins at a time. It overheats during this process, its battery is drained. It for some reason will not register my regular mobile network so I have no service randomly, it will drop wifi, the touch screen will be disabled and a host of other random small issues. 

Steps taken so PLEASE DO NOT RECOMMEND THEM AGAIN: 

1. Soft/hard rest using volume button

2. Clearing Cache Partition

3. Deleting newly download apps and updating everything

4. Using in safe mode

5. Factory reset

6. Sending each error log registered through Samsung Members

I am 100% sure this was caused by the update because it was immediately following and the same issues happen regardless of the above steps taken. I looked in other countries communities and they are all having the same issues with their S22. I hope Samsung resolves this quickly. 

2 Replies
Members_0oVSneU
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

Same problem, if not worse with my S21 Ultra.  Downloaded  UI 6.1, now I can't get past the UI welcome screen and the touch screen is non-responsive.  Tried same five "fixes".  Factory reset twice.

0 Likes
ExRoot
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
Just so you know it's not all the units I also have an s21 Ultra 5G and have experience no problem since the 6.1 update. I wish you guys the best of luck And I hope you get a response because I would be going a **bleep** right about now.