JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy S22 missing ringtone option in view more list

(Topic created: 09-19-2023 05:50 PM)
Franceselle
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

Formerly, I easily gave individual ringtones to various people by editing their contact, clicking on "view more" and scrolling down to "ringtone." 

Now when I click on "view more," the word/option "ringtone" is no longer on the list.  Why/how did the word "ringtone" DISAPPEAR from the "view more" list ?  The drop down list on my phone now only says:  Important Dates, Relationships, Notes, Website, Messenger Accounts...but NOT "ringtone."

Recently there was an update.  Did something go wrong ?  Why did this change ?  How do I get the individual ringtone option back on the "view more" list ?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Franceselle
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

WOW...how simple was that.  It worked.  Wonder why they would hide it there like that, instead of the former drop down list that was so easy to find.  Anyway...a BIG THANKS !

View solution in context

3 Replies
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S22
Tap on 3 dot menu (bottom right) Screenshot_20230919_211543_Contacts.jpgScreenshot_20230919_211546_Contacts.jpg
Solution
Franceselle
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

WOW...how simple was that.  It worked.  Wonder why they would hide it there like that, instead of the former drop down list that was so easy to find.  Anyway...a BIG THANKS !

VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S22
Nice solve! @ButtaBean_420 🙂