JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy S22 no "Forward" on SMS

(Topic created: 08-24-2022 02:32 PM)
icebearx
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Soo I have Galaxy S22 TMobile unlocked and there is no Forward SMS button.
I've tried multiple ways and I don't want to change my SMS app.
Trying to forward SMS spam/phishing as per TMobile website but the limits of my message app won't let me!
Any chance @Tmobile and @userGj22vB51qt can come up with a fix? 
15 Replies
LugiaDaryl27
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S22
Forward should look like thisSmartSelect_20220824_141526_Messages_1000000504_1661375726.jpg
0 Likes
icebearx
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Long pressing a text message gives only the option to "Pin to top"
0 Likes
Solution
LugiaDaryl27
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S22
Open the text conversation that contains the message you wish to forward.Press and hold on the message.Tap the Forward option. ...Search for and select the recipient in the Contacts tab. ...Tap Done. ...Once ready, tap the Send button (angled right arrow) to deliver the message. That's the best I found on the web and if doesn't help, that's the best advice I could give, hopes this helps
mczip
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Same problem. I just get pin to top, no option to forward or share.
0 Likes
WOMECLR
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

Is there a solution to this?

Having the same problem. Push and hold SMS only provides "Pin to Top" and "Block".

How can we forward SMS's. Tried both Apps, Samsung Messages and Google Messages. Same Result.

0 Likes
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S22

In google messages open the text and in the top right corner click the 3 dots and you will see Forward and in Samsung Messages open the message and long press on the message you want to forward and select Forward  

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like the post.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.
0 Likes