JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Have not received One UI 6.1, who is responsible

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
Options
Galaxy S22

Who is responsible for sending updates to my phone? Carrier or Samsung because I was talking with Verizon and they were saying Samsung is responsible for sending out the One UI 6.1 update and not them.... Looking for clarification. Thanks in advance.

(Galaxy S22 Ultra)
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S22
Will it be bad? It didn't affect my previous Galaxy S21 ultra at all
moshiach18
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
You should be fine
meself
Sun
Options
Galaxy S22
You should of received the update few months ago think Feb was 6.1 could be off what does it show for android and monthly about phone than scroll down for the month of latest android patch also at top there shows ui what is showing for ui
lloyd420
Halo
Options
Galaxy S22
Carrier locked phones are bound for updates from the carrier itself. Samsung is not responsible for the delay after they released the update on the unlocked phones.
Options
Galaxy S22
After the update a lot of people have been experiencing 4G/5G connection issues, myself included.

Once you do the update, if it lets you, come back here and let us know if it bricks your phone also. 😉
meself
Sun
Options
Galaxy S22
Samsung software updates and any android update goes to the carrier who than fo a quality control check than release to us the customers not often but some updates get pulled or delayed due to a issue
Options
Galaxy S22
Well took my phone to an authorized Samsung store and they couldn't update this dumb a** phone either. This is crazy!
meself
Sun
Options
Galaxy S22
Would think they could of flashed the phone
Options
Galaxy S22
Yea they flashed $30 out of my bank account though. For nothing.
MsVirgo87
Sun
Options
Galaxy S22
Call your bank and get your money back