JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Google search bar missing from home screen

(Topic created: 05-18-2022 07:25 AM)
userln1dLR6oha
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

In addition to not being able to receive Notifications, the small "Google Search Bar" that was centered on the Home Page screen has suddenly disappeared. It was there, and when I went back to my Home page it was gone! How can I put that back? Thank you.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Oxford
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S22
Pinch your home screen to get into the settings, then tap on widgets, then you can find the Google widget and put it on your homepage.

View solution in context

4 Replies
Solution
Oxford
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S22
Pinch your home screen to get into the settings, then tap on widgets, then you can find the Google widget and put it on your homepage.
userln1dLR6oha
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
THANK YOU - it worked! You're a genius - I had no idea to pinch the Home screen for any reason. Now I have to do that again to see what else is there. I'm still working on the Notifications issue but your solution for this issue made me feel a little better; I know, small joys right! 😄
Have a great day!
0 Likes
Oxford
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S22
Go to YouTube and look for s22 Ultra tips and tricks. There are many videos there that are full of wonderful information.
userln1dLR6oha
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Thanks for that! Funny, I'm always looking at YouTube for instructions/tips/tricks and totally missed going there for issues with this phone. Will definitely give that try. Thanks again for mentioning YouTube.
0 Likes