Original topic:

Has anyone had issues with their S22 ultra after the latest software update???

(Topic created: 02-15-2024 11:47 AM)
dodgers4040
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

Has anyone had issues with their S22 ultra after the latest software update???

36 Replies
sanskruti_11
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

yes even though my wifi speed is good but after my update it always shows connected without internet. i believe this was the worst update 😞

4boricuas
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Did you fix it? I'm having the same issue
0 Likes
NayNay79
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Yes, I too have been having issues after the latest security update.
Slow to no internet, not getting all my calls or text messages. I'm so frustrated with this phone right now.
Ryan891
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S22
I've had the February update for 3 days now. No issues so far on T-Mobile
LornHow
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

My S22 Ultra on T-Mobile updated a couple days ago, and since then the Super Fast Charging stopped working.  It show's that it's Super charging but it's definitely not.  Also the battery life has tanked.  I only charge my phone to 85% at night, but I have had to charge my phone by 12:00 PM with minimal use.  

0 Likes
rstaylor81
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

I have completely lost all cellular capabilities. No service, can't make calls, cant text, no internet. Happened after a forced update on 2/20/24 and has nothing to do with service issues yesterday. This was an update issue. Samsung blames Verizon. Verizon blames Samsung. Very frustrating that these companies will not take responsibility for something they did. The only options they give me are to pay more money for a "possible" fix. Beyond that, I can buy a new phone. I have loved Samsung up to this point, but dealing with this scammy and criminal (imo) behavior, I will be rethinking all of my Samsung purchases. Apple makes a decent phone, Sony makes great tvs, and everyone makes a better appliance. Sad that they are willing to forego 10's of thousands of dollars over the next few years with one customer just not have eat a couple hundred dollar and do the right thing. 

sarcasticNfantastic
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22

Same here. 

userV007fgOn7B
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
This is so annoying. Thanks Samsung!
twins97588
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

I am having similar issues.  My biggest issue right now is weak to 0 WIFI signal.  Other coworkers have at least a couple of bars.  Drove a normal route last night and had 0 WIFI signal the entire drive - usually I have about 2-3 bars of signal along that route.  Very frustrated.  Others in my household are not having this issue.  Doesn't appear to be anything off with my phone!  Help!  Done all the usual stuff, power off/on, restart, airplane mode on/off, remove and replace SIM card, etc., etc., etc.

Really need resolution to this.