JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Have the option for multiple different notification sounds

(Topic created: 01-19-2023 05:20 AM)
userpUFA68VKoF
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
Will the Galaxy Samsung S22+ get a software update to fix the notifications? I just switched from a Galaxy 10 the S22+ and all the notifications are the same tone. I use to have multiple tones, one for my text messages and another for my emails. Will that come back?
#notification #sounds
6 Replies
Options
Galaxy S22
Think you can download you own music for ringtones and own sounds for any function
0 Likes
userpUFA68VKoF
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
Thanks, I know that, this phone only allows for one tone notification
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S22
You have to go to each app and change the sound individually. For example, go to Settings, then to Apps, find the messaging app you're using (click it), then go to Notifications click it, then Notification Categories. Here you can choose which sound you'd like to use for each category. For email app do the same thing. Hope this helps. If it does please mark this comment as a solution so it may help someone else who has this issue. Thank you and good luck.
Solution
userpUFA68VKoF
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
Thanks so much, I truly appreciate you. I thought that's what I did, but I didn't realize that I could click on notifications > notifications categories > new message.
That allowed me to select the specific sound I wanted. Thanks again😁
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S22
You're so very welcome. Glad I could help 👍🏼
0 Likes
HANI9
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

Figure you can download you own music for ringtones and own sounds for any capability

0 Likes