JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How can I remove camera roll at the bottom of every screenshot?

(Topic created: 07-27-2023 06:15 PM)
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

Camera roll at the bottom of every screenshot. How do I remove?

8 Replies
jerseygirl201
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
I'm not sure what you mean by camera roll at bottom of screenshot, but you can edit and crop screenshots like any photo
0 Likes
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
The "camera roll" is a long string of all the pictures in my Gallery. If I send the screenshot to someone in a text message I don't want to include all of my other photos.
0 Likes
jerseygirl201
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
You can crop it
0 Likes
Solution
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S22
You need to turn off "film strip in viewer", which can be found in the gallery labs. If you're not familiar how to get into the gallery Labs I would suggest going on to YouTube and searching for it.
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
Will try YouTube first with cropping as plan B. Much appreciated!
0 Likes
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S22
To get access to Gallery Labs open Gallery App-open Gallery Settings-scroll down to About Gallery repeatedly tap on Version Number after a few taps a countdown will appear keep tapping until you see Gallery Labs is Enabled message then completely close Gallery App reopen go to Gallery Settings scroll to the bottom you will see Gallery Labs tap on it and toggle on if not already on (note whenever you change the settings in Gallery Labs you need to completely close the Gallery App and reopen for changes to take affect) if you have any questions about any of the settings in Gallery Labs feel free to ask and I will tell you
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S22
Your welcome
0 Likes