Original topic:

How can I take long scrolling screenshots?

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
userTEjvRU5B0H
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

I want to be able to make long, scrolling screen shots.  That is, when the information goes beyond the visual screen.  Galaxy S22, SM-S901U.  Android v14

Thank you.

0 Likes
5 Replies
Options
Galaxy S22
When you take a screenshot, you should see a rectangular strip across the bottom of your screen. Tap on the 2 arrows on the left of that box. That's how you long screenshot.
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S22

You can do that. First go to settings/advanced features/screenshots and screen recordings and make sure to enable "show toolbar after capturing".  Then, when you have an instance where what you want to capture has overrun the screen view, take your screenshot and the toolbar will show at the bottom and a little square with arrows (next to the captured shot thumbnail) will show, but you have to be quick to click it.  Once you click it, the screen will advance to the next section, where you will repeat the process until you are done. The finished screenshot would be the whole page. I would show you, but the toolbar does not get captured in the screenshots.

0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S22
Thanks, I was just going to edit my reply and say how to enable it if it wasn't šŸ˜Š
0 Likes
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S22
In phone settings -> Advanced features-> Screenshots and screen recordings make sure the option to "Show toolbar after capturing" is enabled. Then after snapping the screenshot, click this icon to keep scrolling the screen. 1720548368121.jpg
0 Likes
Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S22
If you have the screenshot toolbar turned on, all you have to do is press the double arrow down button until all is captured.

If it isn't turned on, go to settings in the search box type Screenshots, tap on screenshots and recording, toggle on show toolbar
0 Likes