JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How do i downgrade or reverse an update?

(Topic created: Tuesday)
DazzMc89
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

Recently my s22 updated to one ui 6.1 and its just terrible. I don't know why they keep forcing all this **bleep** onto my/our phones. all I want to do is use my social media apps and use my phone for calls and texts, I don't need a mini assistant in my pocket trying to help with every task. the phone is now slower and I've no doubt the battery will also suffer. this is the kind of thing i would expect from apple not Samsung but it appears none of them can be trusted anymore. 

does anyone know of a way to remove the bloatware and ai junk from the latest update or just remove the update altogether. I am open to using a different os if its an option 

JUMP TO SOLUTION
22 Replies
DickWheawill
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S22
Good hunting for what meets your specific needs!
realaud
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S22

You want to just use your phone for social media and phone calls & texts, yet you bought a top-of-the-line device with all the features you don't want.  You should have gone with the A series, which doesn't have the advanced AI

ImRyan
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S22
Yeah something else that didn't make sense to me. I mean it's not like you have to use the features just because they are there. You can turn them off. Instead people complain about them and say they were forced to use something. You have the option to turn off the ai features on your phone so they don't do anything. And what you can't actually turn off helps with enhanced battery life and stuff like that so it's beneficial. I don't understand some people and the things they do and say
0 Likes