JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Is Screen sharing available on S22?

(Topic created: 07-23-2022 04:16 AM)
nick101
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

On my old phone I used to be able to screen share and screen record but now I can't do either on my new phone, my dad got it for me because my old phone was acting up, dose this phone not have those features? 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
dpickett_18
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S22
Click on the three-dot vertical icon at the top right corner of the Quick Panel.Then Tap on the ā€Button Orderā€Now you will see the Record Screen Icon, drag it in the icon button section to include it in the Quick Access panel.

View solution in context

7 Replies
Tidbitty
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S22
I can do both. Have you tried searching settings or see if you have a screen record button you can add in the drop down shade? As for are screen share it's under smart view.
nick101
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Yea for some reason I don't have those but that's how it was on my old phone and that was like my favorite feature, I'll try searching the settings tho
0 Likes
nick101
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Yea can't find it in the settings eather ā˜¹ļø
0 Likes
Tidbitty
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S22
See picturesScreenshot_20220723-013056_Smart View_444_1658575856.jpgScreenshot_20220723-013042_Samsung Members_443_1658575842.jpg
redracer
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

Aman I k ow I can't doing anything know like I was able to befor my husband blocked from cellphone from the account so I would not get massage from him or  that he was seeking or been with Secretly are behind my back or on his  phone

0 Likes
Alyssalou
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
I need to know how you made it to be able to see those! I'm sorry you're going through it though! I know the feeling!!!!!!
0 Likes
Solution
dpickett_18
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S22
Click on the three-dot vertical icon at the top right corner of the Quick Panel.Then Tap on the ā€Button Orderā€Now you will see the Record Screen Icon, drag it in the icon button section to include it in the Quick Access panel.