JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Is it possible to Group Notifications in One UI 5?

(Topic created: 11-09-2022 10:46 PM)
BENBEGG
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

Is it possible to group the app notifications in ui 5? I upgraded to ui 5 and now I have ungrouped notifications so like 20 groupon notifications followed by 15 news articles from SMH. I want to turn on grouping like I had before.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S22

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 Replies
Narekzo
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
Same here and it's so annoying!!
RageX
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

This should be the most requested feature, sheesh

rikk0
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
I hate that my notifications aren't grouped! What is this? iOS?
alexryanl
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
I just switched from iOS, that has grouping. Not having grouped notifications is really annoying. No one likes clutter!
Solution
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S22

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

0 Likes